Can a laboratory add value to a dental practice . . . most definitely!
@mire 3D Dental is a full service dental laboratory located in Dublin on the Old Naas Road. Established in 2009, with over 25 years of dental experience @mire 3D Dental strives to do business with this simple thought in mind: ‘to add value to your dental practice through quality’
We will help you change lives one smile at a time and constantly endeavor to create the perfect smile by comprehensively studying the form, color and shade to make a patient’s teeth better than the originals and a smile to be proud of. @mire 3D Dental, wants to change what you expect from your lab, and that starts with solid and lasting relationships. Our foundation is built on quality, value, and exceptional customer care. These values can be found in everything we do and you have my promise that our actions will speak louder than words. We work with the most innovative technologies and the best materials so that each tooth is not just beautiful, but the best possible tooth available.
As a full service state-of-the art dental digital dental laboratory, using both Dental Wings and Exocad software, LAVA CNC 500 milling and the all new ‘In-House’ Motion 2 Amann Girrbach Ceramill system, we work with you on not only your most complex aesthetic cases, but also your everyday crown and bridge cases.
Our focus is with you, your patient and our product, we want to help you grow your business. We build long-term relationships through dedicated one-on-one support.
- Prettau Bridges
- Diagnostic Services
- Crown and Bridge work
- IPS e.Max® Restorations
- Full Contour Zirconia
- Pressed Ceramic Veneers
- VITA Restorations
Offer assistance on CAD/CAM design work flow.
At the cutting edge of dental technologies
• Impression Trays
• Bite Registration Base
• Bite Blocks
• Surgical drill guides
• Dedicated Smile Designers that learn and understand your needs
• Individual, detailed Case Planning on your cases
• Processing of Digital Impression files
• Diagnostic Services
• Custom Shade Guide Assistance
• Assistance on prepping & completing AACD cases for accreditation
• Educational courses
Our work is made in Ireland which encourages the market to invest in ourselves and buy Irish. Our lead time is 10 working days with option for ‘speed’ cases (at a supplement – please contact us for rates).
Questions you may want to ask:
1. @mire 3D Dental receives and processes all your digital data. Will digital workflow change for fabricating indirect restorations?
2. What are the advantages of the one intra –oral scanner relative to the other?
3. From what intraoral scanner your dental laboratory can receive digital data?
4. Which restorations can be manufactured using an intraoral scanner?
5. Why should I choose digital work flow over a chair side?
6. You can follow the developments an are innovate but lose you way?
3D printing – Predictable implant- ‘Plan to Perfect’
Admire 3D Dental Laboratory offers the best software for the planning of implant treatments. Our planning software allows you to implant predictable and is suitable for most common implants systems. Our professional team of dental software specialists for support when planning implant treatments.